- Coming up with the right word at the right time
- Organizing thoughts on the spot
- Answering questions with confidence
- Overcoming objections with poise
- Good for sales pitches, formal presentations, impromptu speaking
- Sell ideas or overcome objections with clients or colleagues
- Answer questions or think quickly in a meeting or presentation
- Interpret and present complex material in a simple, concise manner
- Motivate others into action or get them to improve their performance
- Reduce anxiety or nervousness while speaking
- Come up with the right word at the right time
Personal coaching and group classes available.
WE ARE! 2014, New York, NY. Photo credit: Carol Rosegg.
We offer a six-hour interactive workshop that presents the basic guidelines for success in commercial theater producing. Included are practical suggestions on choosing the best property, raising money, identifying creative talent, and reaching diverse audiences.
Each participant will get a chance to "pitch" a project, and will get immediate feedback. This is an enlightening, motivating event for the aspiring producer, director, investor and theater administrator. The workshop fee will include a 30-minute private consultation with Ken.
|WORKSHOP FEE $175
|TWO FOR $300